iStock has been in the industry for over 15 years, providing creative professionals with high quality yet affordable stock files. Aside from the royalty free images that they are so known about, the stock site is also home to some of the most amazing, not to mention exclusive, stock footages in the market. It also boasts an easy to navigate website, which makes buying iStock video is as easy as one-two-three. You don’t have to deal with complicated steps to download the footage you need.
Here’s a quick guide on how to download iStock video:
- Visit the iStock website. Sign in to your account if you already have one. Otherwise, create a FREE account.
- Go to the Pricing page. Choose a credit pack size that suits your creative needs and budget. Packages starts at $33 for 3 credits.
- Proceed with payment. Click “Buy Credits” and fill in the necessary information at checkout. You can choose to pay with your credit card or via PayPal.
- Use a coupon. Don’t forget to use an iStock coupon if you have one. It will save you a lot for other important expenses both in your future projects and personal endeavors.
- Surf the collection or use the search engine. Find and download iStock video through the search engine. Filter results by collection or other options to narrow down your choices.
- Choose the right resolution and license. Then, hit the download button.
That’s it! You can now enjoy your downloaded iStock video. The required amount of credits will be automatically deducted from your account. Your selected clip will go directly to your local storage and will also remain on your account. You can use it in any project as long as you like, as long as it is within the terms and conditions of the stock site.